deltaindex vs worldspread

evoke

I was just wondering has anyone switched between these two companies.i am currently with Deltaindex at the moment.they are ok but not the greatest in my opinion. deltaindex have a higher margin for backing your trades than world spread. like the FTSE 100 you need €225 in deltaindex and in world spread you only need €150 big difference. that is one of my reasons i think i will change to world spreads.

also last week i was trading the FTSE 100. in the last 20 minutes of the trading day i could not close my position on my trade. it kept giving me errors. then i was stuck with the trade until the next morning,which i did not want. i emailed them about it but nothing back and they would not cancel my trade.

Also when you place an order with deltaindex the order does not always go through. it is hard to figure when it will. i usually do an order for the morning trade. i want to have a position straight away in the morning. some times the orders goes through even though all my orders pass the price i put in. if you trade with these you will know what i mean

I started this thread to see if anyone else has problems with these companies software or how they conduct business.

let me know what yea think is the best company for value and spread. thanks

evoke

Hi

I have used Delta Index and IG Index but didnt have the problems you talked about(touch wood). But I have read complaints about every SB company out there on other websites so I think people have had problems. Maybe it can be down to the software they use(many seem to use the same software) or it could be the company, I don;t know. What seems to be consistant though is that when something does go wrong, they will not give money back, its kind of tough luck.

Re the FTSE, the Daily FTSE on Delta has a smaller spread and lower margin if you just want to hold for the day.

hi,
As a general rule, worldspreads have tighter spreads and have a lower margin requirement.
Delta's platform is more suitable for a beginner and their staff tend to be more patient.
Lyscard

Back