Delivering B1 returns past 5pm

Pratch

I have stupidly left it till the last minute to send in a B1 company form and accounts - the deadline is today and although I'll be able to get there today, it will be past the time the CRO office is open (I'll be putting the envelope in their letter box).

Technically my forms are being submitted today which is the deadline date, and none of the details on filing requirements say anything about them being there before a set time, it just gives the date they need to be delivered.

Would anyone know if I am being additionally stupid in thinking that the forms will be regarded as having been delivered on time?

What is your worry here, not sure how there is an issue for you if received late to the companies office by a day or two.

What is your worry here, not sure how there is an issue for you if received late to the companies office by a day or two.

You would think that!

A day, a week or a month is the same to the CRO it's a fine and loss of audit exemption.

Op you should be fine if it's in the postbox at the CRO on time.

Just to come back to this for anyone who may find it - the forms were put through their letter box as they were closed but they were accepted as having been delivered on time. Audit exemption still in tact thank god!

Back