Degiro

eisfspike

Hi,

Has anyone heard from these over the last couple of days? I know they are busy but I've waited on the phone only to be constantly cut off when it rings. I am over a week waiting for a response via email.

Has anyone been able to speak with them over the last couple of days?

Thanks

Part of email from them from last week:

Like the vast majority of businesses, we too are impacted by COVID-19. It is our responsibility to ensure that business runs smoothly, protecting your interests, while also protecting the well-being of our employees. Even though we are making our best efforts to limit disruptions in our services, there have been a few changes/implications which we kindly ask you to take into account:

Long queues for phone calls and e-mails
Markets across the world have been heavily affected. Extreme volatility has led to trading sessions being halted, bans on short selling in different European countries, lower stock prices, etc. Due to these market conditions, we see a big increase in client onboarding and a tremendous amount of questions for our Service Desk.

Because of this, our Service Desk´s response times are longer than usual. We are working as hard as possible to minimise these waiting times and appreciate your patience and understanding. If you would like to contact our Service Desk at this point, please first see if you can find an answer in our FAQ. If this is not the case, we kindly ask you to send us an e-mail instead of calling. Please do not send us several e-mails about the same topic/question. Our Service Desk will give priority to answering questions about payments and order executions.

Opened an account within 24hrs with them this week, completely pain free.......already purchased a no. of shares, excellent service and didn't have to speak to anyone.

In one email they sent me. They said they aren't accepting new customers.

They must be really under pressure to try to keep up with the emails and calls. I havent had to email or call them lately so I am no help with the wait time.

In one email they sent me. They said they aren't accepting new customers.

They must be really under pressure to try to keep up with the emails and calls. I havent had to email or call them lately so I am no help with the wait time.

Yea i joined on tuesday and got that email on weds, that they are operating a waitlist now due to demands/requests. Probably the same for all online brokers, current customers pulling their hair out while new customers with spare cash mad to get in.

Back