Degiro Transfer

Shelby219

How long does it take to transfer money to Degiro from an Irish Bank account, I transferred out money on the 17/02 and still not showing up on my Degiro account

Normally day or two never had any longer. The one thing that ca n cause a delay is if it is sent from a bank accounts that is not linked to your Degiro account.

If you opened in the meantime a new personal cash account with them money should have been rejected by degiro and sent back because old account coordinates don't work anymore. I advise you call them

I’ve seen it arrive the same day if I transfer in the morning never more that next working day, transfer out normally 2/3 days

Have you changed bank acct? You need to add the account to their authorised list of accounts for you. Call them and I think you just have to send an email from your registered account and they will add it as an approved acct.

Ok, just realized it was actually sent back by Degiro to my bank account 2 days later,???

Did you put the correct reference on the transfer?

If they could not identify where it was to go, then it would be rejected

Hi Shelby, I had same experience! I don't know why, as previous outward and inward payments went grand.

All new transfers to DeGiro go to the new personal cash account. So details need to be updated into order to reach correct new account at DeGiro

Back