Degiro annual statements 2021

abc_xyz

Has anyone using Degiro not got their 2021 annual statements showing up in their accounts? The ones called "Annual Report 2021" and "Annual Tax Report Addition 2021". I have mine but my partner does not. Sent email to Degiro but not got a response (yet?).

I have mine but I don't think it is accurate. In 2022 it seems to be suggesting that I made an overall profit whereas 32k my Total p/l for this period is a loss of 1.45 k!!

I don't know where they are getting these figures from. Normally the current Total P/L figure is reflective of how much you are up an down since you OPENED the account..... I am currently up 10k at the moment but was down 1.45 k on 31 December 2022.

Anybody any ideas, advice or opinions on this???

Regards,
Frank

The Annual Report has multiple sections
1. Statement of account value at the start of the period and the end of the period
2. Gains/Losses on the sales of shares, bonds, funds, etf etc in the period - note: not since the opening of the account
3. Fees paid
4. Deposits & withdrawals
5. Interest paid/received
6. promotional benefits
7. Dividends paid and tax withheld on dividends
8. List of transactions with quantities, price, fees, tax
9. Flatex report

What exactly do you think is wrong?

I have mine but I don't think it is accurate. In 2022 it seems to be suggesting that I made an overall profit whereas 32k my Total p/l for this period is a loss of 1.45 k!!

I don't know where they are getting these figures from. Normally the current Total P/L figure is reflective of how much you are up an down since you OPENED the account..... I am currently up 10k at the moment but was down 1.45 k on 31 December 2022.

Anybody any ideas, advice or opinions on this???

Regards,
Frank
I've found with Degiro in the past, if there is a stock split in one of your holdings (i.e. Tesla did a stock split in 2022 15 to 1 I think) that on the annual statement it treats this like a sale and books it as a profit (or loss if its down). In reality a stock split is not a sale and not a taxable event, and you have to strip it out of your calculations.

Back