Deep Drawer organiser for delph-kitchen

footsteps

HI,
I am looking for some kind of organiser for my kitchen drawers that can hold plates, saucers, bowls and maybe cups/glasses.
Have tried searching the net but not really got any where.

Any one have organiser and where did you buy?

Thanks in advance.

I have one that I got with my kitchen - from Noyeks Newman - it's similar to this [broken link removed]

and I love it!

That's it, or at least very similar to what I am looking for!
Any one where they can be ordered online if possible or the cost.

Thank you.

you will need the size of the drawer and the make of drawer if you want to buy one cut to size

Hi, you have to be careful when ordering, as all metal drawers are not the same profile. Look at the name (usually on the plastic cover at the side), there are three places in dublin that supply the trade,but in todays market im sure will take your money.1 Vincent Prendergast Sales in park west 01 6301425 (2)Frank Flanagan Fittings ltd in cherry orchard 01 6268035 (3) M V I IN FINGLAS 01 8362834 one of these should have what your looking for.

Thank you for that, will get measuring at the weekend and give them three a bell,am sure one of them should be able to sort me and my drawers out!

I am thinking of putting in drawers to store the plates, saucers, etc, but delf is heavy, what weight will drawers hold, will the runners eventually sag?

I am thinking of putting in drawers to store the plates, saucers, etc, but delf is heavy, what weight will drawers hold, will the runners eventually sag?

I've mine 3 years now - with all delph in the - dinner plates, side plates, bowls, serving dishes etc and no problems at all so far.

Back