DavyJones is the Jury still out on the Turbo Stove.

Taydo

Davy did you get anymore info on the Turbo Stove from EStherm or is the Jury still out on it. Would be interested to know what you think as I was considering it as part of my heating system which is a closed loop pressurised system?????? Thanks in Advance

Hi,
Had forgotten about it to be honest. At the time I spoke to a few guys that are in the same business and no-one I had spoken to had fitted them. I'll put it on my to do list to chat with a techie guy at the firm in question.

DavyJones. Met a Plumbing Instructor in FAS and he said that it could possibly work but he would be dubious about it as he had never heard of it before. He said to ask them some technical questions and see what they replied to them. Asn I am no plumber what should I ask them so as to see whether or not "It does what it says on the tin". Thanks for all your help. Taydo.

Loads of questions you could/should ask. Because my interest is stirred I will contact them before business close this week and I will let you know what the outcome is.

Thanks a million. I'd say they would be able to pull the wool over my eyes if they are indeed that way inclined. Maybe though they probably are genuine. May the force be with you DavyJones.

Back