Dating in 2010 at the age of 40

Hi all. Apologies for the lack of response but I have been away since last Thursday and only back now.

Sadly I have heard nothing since a couple of texts were exchanged last week.

I don't expect to hear any more but thank you all for some very entertaining/entertaining replies.

I am now down with something called a cold - something I haven't had in years and expert friends are saying its a broken heart. I however am putting it down to wearing skinny jeans, brogues and no socks last week trying to be on trend.

His loss I am sure Becky!

Hi all. Apologies for the lack of response but I have been away since last Thursday and only back now.

Sadly I have heard nothing since a couple of texts were exchanged last week.

I don't expect to hear any more but thank you all for some very entertaining/entertaining replies.

I am now down with something called a cold - something I haven't had in years and expert friends are saying its a broken heart. I however am putting it down to wearing skinny jeans, brogues and no socks last week trying to be on trend.

Becky, thanks for getting back. I almost needed counselling waiting on your reply! Shame that nothing materialised, but onward and upward. Chin up good woman!

Onward and upward indeed Becky! Hope you feel better soon :)

Why don't you post his number here so we can all tell him what we think of him!

well you should have texted him back, in fairness he made the first move twice, asking for your number and then actually using it to text you the next day, you responded once and then left it up to him to make the first move a third time.

you're once, twice....but not three times......

Back