date printed onto photos?

looper

Hi all,

i am in the process of uploading about 500no photos to internet site which will print photos. My camera is a canon 500d eos. How can i get the date to be printed onto the photos in the corner or on the back instead of writing on back when i get them back from printers? any ideas.

Date information you'll have seen on photographs will have been imprinted onto the photograph by the camera which took that photograph. This data normally is part of the metadata for that photograph, but with the option of displaying publicly on the photograph the date on which it was taken, usually on the front of the picture.

If you have photographs which do not display this date, your photo processing house may be able to imprint a date to indicate the processing date, usually on the back of the picture.

I do not have the tech specs the the Canon EOS 500D, but I'm sure a product of this quality and specification will have the software necessary to imprint this date at the time the photograph is taken. You need to have a look at its Operator's Manual to discover how to activate it.

Back