datalex shares

Murky18

hi all,

just wondering does anyone know what is going on here or in a similar boat. i know the shares were suspended trading last summer due to inaccurate financial reporting. i am looking to liquidate my holding and get out asap. also would there be any redress or compensation involved to shareholders due to the reporting?

I would talk to a few stockbrokers to see if there is any way to unload them. The cost may be high and you might get a poor price for them.

Re compo no such luck. Caveat emptor I’m afraid. (I’m in the same boat re Woodford...ouch!).

I would talk to a few stockbrokers to see if there is any way to unload them. The cost may be high and you might get a poor price for them.

Re compo no such luck. Caveat emptor I’m afraid. (I’m in the same boat re Woodford...ouch!).
thanks for reply, i understand the risk in investing but if a company is misreporting profits and people are investing based on those, it is very wrong. lesson learnt i guess! i will wait it out and see will they resume trading.

Back