Damaged table

LimerickMan

Hi all,
Have painters in at the moment and they got some paint on our new oak kitchen table, they managed to scrub it off but have damaged the surface of the table. The colour of the oak seem to have lightened in the areas where they scrubbed, almost as if it was lightly sanded.
Is there someone I could go to if I wanted to get this repaired professionally, I'm reluctant to let the painters near it again!
Thanks.

Hi all,
Have painters in at the moment and they got some paint on our new oak kitchen table, they managed to scrub it off but have damaged the surface of the table. The colour of the oak seem to have lightened in the areas where they scrubbed, almost as if it was lightly sanded.
Is there someone I could go to if I wanted to get this repaired professionally, I'm reluctant to let the painters near it again!
Thanks.
Get it done correctly then deduct cost from what you are paying the painters, they should have covered the table if there was a chance paint could get on it, or you could get painters to sand the whole table and repaint it at no cost to you of course

Back