D-O-Nee Kitchen Co

babydays

Anyone bought a kitchen from this company? They advertise in the Northside people paper and offer a fitted kitchen for E3,250.

What sends the warning signals to me is that there is no company location address or showroom/office mentioned in the paper or on their website - [broken link removed] which always makes me very suspicious.

Does anyone know anyone who've gotten a kitchen from this crowd?

Tks

They are in the Golden Pages:

D-O-NEE Kitchen Co [broken link removed] 32 St Brendans ctge , Irishtown, 4
(01) 6688361

The fact that there is no showroom or commercial office probably indicates that it is a relatively new, start-up business, which also probably explains the competitive pricing.

If you are interested in doing business with them, but want further assurance, ask them for contact details for a couple of their existing customers who can act as referees on their behalf.

I know the guy involved in this.

His name is Billy and he has been fitting kitchens for at least the past 10 years if that's any good to you.

Never had any work from him so can't vouch for that, but a nice honest guy in my opinion.

We've just a kitchen and wardrobes fitted by Billy of D-O-Nee Kitchen Co. Could highly recommend him - our builder was also impressed with him and is going to recommend him to his customers instead of the kitchen fitter he used to recommend.

Back