Custom Postcard printing

euroDilbert

Hi - does anyone know where I can get small or even individual postcards printed from existing images ?

One option I've thought of is to just print them at home on photo paper, but that generally has other printing on the back, and won't accept ink easily.
Anyway, I would prefer to have them professionally printed.

Really, what I want is a bit like moo cards (http://www.moo.com) but for postcards.

Thanks,

eD

Have you tried someone like www.vistaprint.ie I got some printing done with them recently and they were very reasonably priced and had a quick turnaround time. You can either use their templates or upload your own picture/logo

Just checked their website for you and i see that they print 100 postcards for €24.99 + postage. Not bad at all.

Actually remembered another good site www.print24.ie They print 1000 postcards, both sides, glossy, in colour for approx €90+Vat. Heard that their quality is excellent but have not experienced it first hand.

Hi - thanks for the replies, but they're not what I need.

I want to print small numbers i.e. 1 or 2 each, of many different images - as moo do for their small cards. With them, you can have 100 cards with one image or 100 cards with a separate image on each. I want something similar - but for postcards.

Back