Health Insurance Currently with Laya's Control 600 Connect. VHI Equivalent?

IsleOfMan

I have been insured for a number of years under Laya's Control 600 Connect policy. I had a bad experience with Laya's customer care department during the year. It was impossible to make a complaint on their system. When I finally got in contact with one of the managers in the customer care section I got nil satisfaction. They basically closed ranks.
Anyhow I decided that I would like to switch back to the VHI as a result, on renewal.

I am looking for an equivalent policy that VHI might have to Laya's Control 600 Connect.

Has anyone got any recommendations? Appreciate any help.

Thanks Sue Ellen. I cannot find anything similar that the VHI are offering. In fact when I have a look at the comparison websites there is practically nil offerings on it from the VHI. I would like an online quote for the VHI PMI 0710 plan but I do not know how to get a quote for a specific plan from the VHI website.

I have been insured for a number of years under Laya's Control 600 Connect policy. I had a bad experience with Laya's customer care department during the year. It was impossible to make a complaint on their system. When I finally got in contact with one of the managers in the customer care section I got nil satisfaction. They basically closed ranks.
Anyhow I decided that I would like to switch back to the VHI as a result, on renewal.

I am looking for an equivalent policy that VHI might have to Laya's Control 600 Connect.

Has anyone got any recommendations? Appreciate any help.
@IsleOfMan

Hi Isleofman

I am having a similar issue where it is impossible to make a complaint, have a complaint addressed etc.

It has also put off them as a insurer completely.

Could you pm the contact for the manager as I wish to do the same as yourself?

Could you pm the contact for the manager as I wish to do the same as yourself?
I also had a problem with their customer service. When things go OK, they are nice to deal with.....but when you start having a problem, they all run for the hills and close ranks.
A manager I dealt with was no better than his department staff.

It was ridiculous when I had a complaint about their customer service department, I had to register my complaint to the very department I was complaining about. No wonder it was never dealt with.

Back