Current tracker rates for AIB and BOSI

YouNeek

I'm looking at taking out a new mortgage (less than 250,000
and less than 60% LTV).

My 2 best options look to be AIB tracker or BOSI tracker.

On this link from the BOSI site, I found the following:

[broken link removed]

"For loans less than or equal to € 250,000 and up to 60% of the property value, the rate will be 1.25% above European Base Rate."

In the table on the same page, the rate is listed as 3.75 % (ECB Base 2.5 + 1.25 = 3.75).

For AIB, I haven't found on their site the rate that their tracker is above the ECB base rate. On the following page, the tracker rate is given as 3.5 %

[broken link removed],

- Is the AIB tracker only 1 % above the ECB base rate ? (I thought AIB and BOSI would be closer together in the margin by which they track the base rate).
- Or is it possible that their tracker hasn't been adjusted upwards to take account of the most recent ECB rate rise on March 8th (The AIB page is dated 12th April) ?
http://www.ecb.eu/stats/monetary/rates/html/index.en.html

I think that the cheapest for that LTV is [broken link removed], with an APR of 3.3%.

see PrimaFinance site for current rates comparison:

[broken link removed]

For non FTB'ers borrowing up to 75% BOSI offer a tracker rate of ECB + 1% with a 0.55% discount for the first 24 months. The PrimaFinance rates don't show this.

Sarah

www.rea.ie

Sarah W said:
For non FTB'ers borrowing up to 75% BOSI offer a tracker rate of ECB + 1% with a 0.55% discount for the first 24 months. The PrimaFinance rates don't show this.

Sarah

www.rea.ie

True Sarah, even though BOS is listed [broken link removed] as one of the companies Prima deals with.

The BoSI link the OP provided is for Buy to Let Mortgages. (not sure if this is what OP is looking for.)

The link for BoSI Home Mover (non-FTB) is [broken link removed].

Back