Current most Competitive Retailer for Canvas Prints?

apple1

Folks,

I know there was a thread on this in 2006, but I would appreciate hearing from any posters
with experience of the cheapest place currently to make canvas prints from digital photos. I saw a few of these over Christmas for the first time and they looked fabulous. Thanks in advance, apple1

I normally find you can't beat Reads Print Bureau in Nassau Street for posters etc. They do canvas prints so give them a call

i'm looking into this myself, the place i saw in Dunlaoighre seems to have disappeared, where did you get them done and were you happy with the service and results?

Can anybody tell me where I can get quantities of photo mounts with cover (similar to what you might get with a print from a photogragher).

I second that updone.com recommendation.

Just received my print, ordered Sunday 13th, delivered today from China, via Korea, Poland, and Germany!

20 * 14 inch print, $68 all in (incl. shipping), no import duty to pay, quality excellent.

I'll be using them again and will post back if the experience differs from above... hope this helps anyone thinking of using this service.

Back