Current accounts and transfers abroad via internet banking

Godfather

Hi everyone, I just heard that "Bank of Ireland" now allows the customers to transfer funds abroad via internet banking (in addition to AIB who started this first)... Are you aware of any other banks that are following this trend? And does anyone know the charges pls?

On my current account I'm a PTSB customer but there doesn't seem the chance to move money abroad yet...

Thank you v. much to everyone who has the chance to reply...

NIB have had this facilty for a long time now (also the best online bank, imho)

Standard transfer is free in euro zone
0.15% for everywhere else with min charge 10e and max 30e

express transfers cost more.

Thank you v. much soy,

I agree that "NIB" has got a great internet banking and I love their "passcode" creator calculator.. It's so cool!:D

It's strange that "rabo" hasn't activated that yet... Aren't they saying that they are the greatest european on-line bank?

Thank you all

Thank you v. much soy,

I agree that "NIB" has got a great internet banking and I love their "passcode" creator calculator.. It's so cool!:D

It's strange that "rabo" hasn't activated that yet... Aren't they saying that they are the greatest european on-line bank?

Thank you all

Godfather, if you are referring to online banking security RaboDirect has offered its customers a [broken link removed]which is used to log on to our online banking website and to authenticate transactions. We also offer our customers a unique "[broken link removed]" which no other bank in Ireland offers. Please also see this recent thread - http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?t=65141

RaboDirect

Dear beloved Rabodirect,

I know this very well as I'm your customer as well.:D

But I still don't see my answer to my big question actually: are you going to implement international tranfers to your online banking facitily? If not, why? If so, when?

Thank you v. much:)

P.S.: sorry if I like more the "NIB" digipass on a "design" stand point:D

But I still don't see my answer to my big question actually: are you going to implement international tranfers to your online banking facitily? If not, why? If so, when?

I meant: But I still don't see YOUR answer to my big question actually.

Thank you v. much in advance Rabodirect for answering my questions:)

Back