Current account for small business

esperanza2

I shall be starting to work as self-employed from February 1st and would like to open a business bank account. I'm with BOI for my personal account, but really would prefer to change bank for my business.

Any suggestions? I don't need a business loan or anything like that a current account for business transactions.

Thanks in advance for any helpful advice.

You have 4 main choices. AIB or Ulster Bank or NIB or PTSB.

Perhaps, you should review the packages offered by all 4 banks and then make a decision as to which one comes closest to your needs.

You have 4 main choices. AIB or Ulster Bank or NIB or PTSB.

Perhaps, you should review the packages offered by all 4 banks and then make a decision as to which one comes closest to your needs.

Thank you, I was considering Ulster Bank. Does anyone know of a site where I can compare the different business accounts - I'd like to get an overview of the current bank fees.

We have a personal current account comparison here.

There is no business current account comparison here nor is there one elsewhere that I am aware of.

One of the reasons is that fees are normally flexible and negotiated on a case be case basis.

Why not ring around and ensure Ulster at least match the lowest fees charged elsewhere?

Back