Croke Park Hotel

Flexible

Hi looking to stay a Saturday and Sunday night in Dublin while taking in a concert in Croke Park. The Jurys Croke Park is booked and the Skylon is out. Can anyone advise hotel nearby shopping etc and possibly with pool/spa. Thanking you in advance

All hotels will be a trek from Croke Park ( apart from Jurys at Croke Park)

I would try some of the other Jurys - Parnell st, custom's quay, or Christchuch especially if you are looking for something cheap and cheerful. Otherwise I would try the Clarion Hotel also on the Customs quay...

Also there is plenty of nice hotels in Dublin 4 with pools etc..

Enjoy your stay

Hilton Dublin Airport (which is actually in Malahide - 4 miles from the Airport) are desperate for business. They provide a free service whereby they bring you to the airport and to concerts at 02 and Croker in one of their mini buses. They also pick you up afterwards. Check their website [broken link removed] although I can't find any mention of it there. Phone them?

Hilton Dublin Airport (which is actually in Malahide - 4 miles from the Airport) are desperate for business. They provide a free service whereby they bring you to the airport and to concerts at 02 and Croker in one of their mini buses. They also pick you up afterwards. Check their website [broken link removed] although I can't find any mention of it there. Phone them?

It's not in Malahide. Its in Clarehall at the junction of the N32 and the Malahide Road. Several miles from Malahide..Locally known as the Darndale Hilton!

It's not in Malahide. Its in Clarehall at the junction of the N32 and the Malahide Road. Several miles from Malahide..Locally known as the Darndale Hilton!

I wouldn't say it's close to shopping however as the OP mentioned. I would say the Jury's at Christchurch is a good option. It does get expensive at the weekends however due to location.
The Clarence are apparently doing some great prices at the moment but I would doubt at weekends.
The Central Hotel off Georges Street is a good "central" location but you'd be a taxi or bit of a walk from Croke Park.
As someone earlier suggested an airport hotel would do a good price and the Aircoach is cheap and direct into town if the OP wants to visit the city center, but don't forget you still need to get from the airport to the hotel before picking up a bus.

Back