Cro post gone missing

Capefear

Hi guys

I couriered two b1’s & b73’s on 26 July to the cro and they were received and signed for by a person in the cro ( I have their name and signature) but now that person or some One in the cro has misplaced the paperwork. I spoke to someone in the cro and they are to come back to me tues but they reckon that because the annual return is now late (they weren’t late when I courier them over I had a few days before deadline day) I now either have to apply to district court at a cost of €1k each per application or pay late fees plus audit fees for two years, which will mean fees off a couple of grand.

Surely that can’t be right we did everything we were suppose to on time and because of someone’s incompetence in the cro we are potential going to be out of pocket a couple of thousands.

Any help greatly appreciate

If they were received then how could they possibly be late.

Common sense will surely prevail and they will request you to send in another set of signed forms.

Hi joe

That’s what we are hoping we will know tues. But there is nothing up on the system saying received. Bar the person in the cro signing to receive the envelope from the courier. I’m not sure what happens after they receive the envelope but as far as the person I spoke to is concerned they returns are now late. As you can imagine it’s a worry but fingers crossed common sense will prevail.

It can take a few days for files to appear on their system. In my experience it can be a week in some cases.

Did someone actually tell you that the paperwork went missing or are you just assuming it.

It's probably just that its summer and a lot of staff are on holiday and its taking a little longer to put files up.

The person who you talked to gave correct information based on what he/she could see. They can't "guess" information. But I reckon its just an internal delay.

They will be date stamped for the day received.

Last edited:
On their site it says they are working on b1’s received on the 30 July, so that’s why i contacted them as I assumed their would be a few days delay in processing the paperwork. The person I spoke to said the documents should have been updated as received on core within a day or two of them receiving them (regardless of what date it says they were working on) and they will speak to their supervisor on tues to see what to do next.

We are hoping they just say send in the signed documents again But all we have is proof that an employee of theirs signed for our envelope on the 26 July.

But my fear is they say no.

Back