credit rating

D

dca

can anyone tell me is it possible to get my credit rating online or how do i go about it?

I don't think it's possible to get it on line. The people to contact are the Irish Credit Bureau. They charge approx. 6 euro and will post it out to you. If you do a search on the forum for ICB there will be plenty of information and possibly their address/email.

The ICB will give you a credit record. Your rating depends on who you ask-different lenders may give different weightings to each aspect of your record.

Check your rating with ICB and if there is anything recorded that you feel is incorrect enquire about this. You are permitted to have a 200 word explanation attached to any record with ICB explaining why the arrears etc have occured, i.e. illness, loss of income etc.

Check your rating with ICB .
Just to reiterate what was said earlier - ICB store credit history records, not credit ratings. Financial institutions draw their own credit rating conclusions from these records.

The ICB will give you a credit record. Your rating depends on who you ask-different lenders may give different weightings to each aspect of your record.

Correct. If you just want to see if anything is on your record then ICB is the place to look.

Back