Credit Card PPI -can someone clarify?

Newbie!

I was just listening to a podcast with Conor Pope discussing credit card PPI and he said that in alot of instances many people dont know they have it as it doesnt always show on your statements. He advised writing to the compliance officer of yuor credit institution to clarify if you have it. Could that be the only way?

I have Cardif Pinnacle insuance on my card, is that a completely seperate thing? Sorry, Im totally confused!

No - Pinnacle card insurance is PPI.

You might find this interesting: [broken link removed]

The point is - did you know that you were taking it out?

That is the qustion moneyhoney, I've had it for as long as I can remember and cant recall how it started. Im going to contact the compliance officer for my bank this week to see if I can find out.

No - Pinnacle card insurance is PPI.

You might find this interesting: [broken link removed]

The point is - did you know that you were taking it out?

This is going to be interesting. I cancelled it on my credit card two years ago. I guess you will have a lot of people chancing their arm saying they didn't know about it. Its clear from the central bank letter, that the businesses to go through a defined procedure when selling PPI, I'm pretty sure it never happened in my case. Where does the burden of proof lie? I can see banks having to refund a lot of money!!!

Back