Covered Rotary Lines as seen on Late Late Show - O'Drier??

Christy

Hi

I saw a woman on the Late Late recently and her company was selling covered rotary lines. I thought the name was O'Drier or O'Dwyer or something like that but I cannot find them on the web.

Does anyone know if they are still around, it was only this year that they were on the Late Late so hopefully they are.

Thanks

Christy

Re: Covered Rotary Lines

Didn’t see the piece but we put the sun parasol through the centre of the rotary line and it keeps the showers off the clothes perfectly (also makes use of the parasol which we rarely get to use for the purpose it was made), think I'll go on Dragons Den with the idea next year!

[broken link removed]

i think they were on the irish Dragon's den this year? and on Radio 1 yesterday morning.

There was a phone-in competition on the Radio 1 show yesterday, first prize was an O'Dryer, second prize was two of them ...

http://www.navitron.org.uk/forum/index.php?topic=6532.0

on that thread it mentions €499 :eek:

on that thread it mentions €499 :eek:

Think I'll stick to the parasol! You could probably buy a conservatory to hang the clothes in for that.

........... was really interested until I heard the price!

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks Woodbine, that is the crowd I was looking for.

They do seem a bit pricey, I will have to decide if they are worth it.

Christy

This one was on the Dragon's Den in the UK:

It's about 20-22 stg.

They came up with the price by compairing it to the cost of a tumble dryer!!!!

so indeed, smells of rip off Ireland.

to-day i saw both the hangout line costing 795 - 1500 euro and the odryer costing 499 euro at the Mallow home and garden festival. Both looked great but i seem to favour the odrier and hope it delivers. The site for this line is [broken link removed] .Any other ideas on covered lines would be helpful.

to-day i saw both the hangout line costing 795 - 1500 euro and the odryer costing 499 euro at the Mallow home and garden festival. Both looked great but i seem to favour the odrier and hope it delivers. The site for this line is [broken link removed] .Any other ideas on covered lines would be helpful.

It's absolutely mind-boggling that these two can cost several hundred (and more!) euro when the Adagio Square Rotary Washing Line Cover linked above is just Stg£38. I am so curious as to any reasonable reason for this massive price discrepancy. Does anybody have any ideas?

Regarding the "hangout" one I was surprised that when the guy was on the Dragons Den nonbody mentioned the fact of the clothes getting wet as it is only covered on top.

Back