Cost of fitting shower doors

CreNaCille

Just had a plumber in to fit shower doors/shower rail etc in an new ensuite bathroom shower.

Before he did the job I asked him for a quote but he said he would have to check out the bathroom first. He never gave me a quote and went ahead and did the job.

Anyway in process of fitting the shower rail, he cracked one of the porcelain wall tiles :(

Now I need to get the tiler back in to repair the damage.

And I still don't know what I owe the plumber.

So I am keen to get an idea of what this should cost before he quotes me a price in case he pads his fee to include the additional work he now has do.

Any help would be much appreciated!

maybe thats why he hasn't charged you because he broke a tile, it should cost around 30 euros to install usually

€30 really to install a shower door?? I was quoted €150!!!
Can you PM details of a guy who will do it for around €30 & who won't break the tiles.......

Would you travel there and back for €30 never mind the actual time to install. Very unrealistic price. I'm not a plumber but ............... €30 !

yours
Secman

thats the quote i was given..its not a hard job to install and 50 would be the max i'd go if i were u, most jobs would be done in less than an hour = 50 euro/hour..easy money

Back