Cost of detached garage

kildon

Looking to build a deteched garage 1.5 dormer style with the top floor jsed forr storage. 1 velux and 1 gable end window. A door amd a couple of windows downstairs. Block build, slate pitch roof. Wired for lighting and sockets
What kind of costs am i looking at?
All responses apreciated.

That's a 'how long is a piece of string' type of question, unfortunately.

You could budget for anywhere between €1200 and €1800 per square meter, depending on your location.

Reactions: jpd
I have no idea about costs.

It's probably worth choosing best roof pitch and aspect for solar PV if not for now then at a future point. Over the long run this could offset build cost a bit.

I know, im in kildare and ive seen good guides for house build and need some idea to help with planning on how we address our storage needs and provide an office and art studio.

I know, im in kildare and ive seen good guides for house build and need some idea to help with planning on how we address our storage needs and provide an office and art studio.
If it’s to be used as an office/art studio (and not for accommodating cars), you might be better off with a Shomera-type wooden structure. They’re every bit as comfortable and warm as concrete and are installed in a couple of days.

Lots of companies doing them.

Back