cost of changing flights

galway_blow_in

i know there is a charge for changing flight details ( date and time etc ) with ryanair but say for example , i have a flight booked to madrid in september for a week , apart from wanting to change the dates to october , can i change the actual destination from madrid to say barcelona ?

Their admin fees for changing flights means, unless your flight was expensive, there probably isn't much to be saved by changing flights instead of booking fresh new flights unfortunately...

Their admin fees for changing flights means, unless your flight was expensive, there probably isn't much to be saved by changing flights instead of booking fresh new flights unfortunately...

booking fresh new flights would mean forfeiting what you paid for original fights ?

booking fresh new flights would mean forfeiting what you paid for original fights ?
Assuming you haven't booked a flexible fare, then Yes, it's Eur40 each way to change (plus any additional flight costs), so unless original flights were more than 80 it's cheaper to rebook. You should be able to make the changes online and see the extra cost.
Technically you can reclaim the taxes on unused flights, but you will be charged an admin fee for the pleasure!

Take a look here. It's a flat fee, per person per flight - The amount depends on high / low season.
You'll also need to pay any additional ticket costs.

Back