Cost of bathroom

brenglee

Could I buy a bathroom suite in B&Q and get someone to install it? How much would it be likely to cost?
I have no bath and would like to put one in. I only have a shower.
Its quite a small bathroom but there was a bath in it. Im sorry now it was removed, and want it back :(

We have been given a guide of 2 to 2.5 to strip out old one and put in new one including tiling but not the tiles or sanitary ware

How can you put in a new bathroom without sanitary ware?

Are you saying that's the price for labour and tiles only, but the cost of putting in the sanitary ware in included?

That involves a plumber and tiler at least - are a plumber and tiler included in that price?

ONQ.

As far as I am aware B&Q can offer you the installation option using independent contractors certified by them to do the work. They certainly did in the past but you may need to check with the store about the latest options.

How can you put in a new bathroom without sanitary ware?

Are you saying that's the price for labour and tiles only, but the cost of putting in the sanitary ware in included?

That involves a plumber and tiler at least - are a plumber and tiler included in that price?

ONQ.

The price is for the labour in stripping out the old bathroom, putting in the new one ( labour for plumber, electrician and tiler) we pay for the tiles and sanitary ware over and above this price

brenglee, did you get this done? Looking for approx price for replacing suite too. I have suite bought and there is an existing bath, toilet and sink so just need cost to fit

Back