Corten Steel Lawn Edging/ Raised Flower Beds

Bubblishiss

New Member
Messages
6
Hello,

Looking for Corten Steel edging for the lawn, around flower beds, and for raised beds. Has anyone used MySteel.ie or MySteel.nl which looks like the parent company?

Any alternative supplier suggestions/feedback? There is only around 3 or 4 I could find that were reasonable, others were massive money. I know it can be expensive but concrete kerbing is astronomical at the moment in comparison whereas I could install the steel ones myself.

Regards
Bubs
 
Last edited:
Has anyone used MySteel.ie
Yes. Quality is excellent, Delivery etc all good. Bought edging and a number of large planters. Everything went together perfectly. No hesitation recommending them. They have an edging starter pack which included supports and joining panels.

I also bought the following for a different project - much lighter. Used them to create small rectangles to surround individual roses:
https://brooksonline.ie/multi-edge-corten-steel-175mm-x-1m-mbmb119436
 
Back
Top