Cork - Tyres, Balancing & Tracking?

gocall01

I have a Nissan Navara that requires 4 new tyres.
I'll need the tyres to be balanced & the tracking checked/adjusted as both front tyres appear to be wearing on the outside.

Not all tyre centres do the tracking as far as I know.
I'm looking for places that do reasonably priced mid-range tyres and have the ability to do the tracking on larger vehicles.
I can travel anywhere between Cork City and the West Cork area.

Any advice appreciated...
:)

I found Sean O'Connell in Crossbarry very good when I needed tryes last winter. He has a range of budget to expensive tyres, sold me 2 tryes and tols me to come back in about 3000 miles and he's check how much life was left in the other 2.

Thanks Mrs V.
I know of these guys but I'm not sure they do the tracking, but I will find out.

Paul at Bandon quick fit, will do them at a reasonable price and tracking, turn left at the roundabout, across from the Quick fit

Tyres west Cork

Hi, I always find Kenneth Anderson in Roscarbery good value and helpful and you can go there anytime, late evening/night and weekends. Generally pretty quick also. You could phone to ask for what you want. Telephone number is 023-8848228. All the best

+1 for FastFit togher... balancing done by default & tracking (might even throw that in depending on how much the tyres are going to cost). Just got 2 new tyres there last week & have been going to them for years... very professional, helpful & reasonably priced ...

Jerry Murphy t/a R&R Tyres in Ballincollig does tracking and I've always found him to be good on price too.

Back