Conveyance solicitor

Haventaclue01

Hi all seeking advice on solicitor near blanchardstown if possible that can do a deed of transfer .My ex solicitor will do all the necessary paperwork and I will just need to ensure it’s ok for me .
Was on legal aid and finished mediation and had sent details to my solicitor who then said
“ oh sorry I can’t do that as it’s not part of legal aid you needy get someone else”
so hoping someone can advise and obv need to try keep my costs down
Can give more details if needed In private but would appreciate any help

If your solicitor knows you and you trust him/her, why not ask him a ballpark estimate for the job? To be fair to solicitor, he's entitled to be paid for the work he does.

If your solicitor knows you and you trust him/her, why not ask him a ballpark estimate for the job? To be fair to solicitor, he's entitled to be paid for the work he does.
They have said they are not insured for that type of work so I took that to mean it wasn’t their type of law and I would have no issue paying her to do it I just got the impression they couldn’t

Ah, thats different. I thought he just woundn't do it cos he wanted payment.

Would they not recomend someone and/or give a ballpark figure of what it would cost ?

Last edited:
Conveyancy is bread and butter for a lot of the smaller firms and they will be able to do it for you no problem. If your solicitor said to try someone in the village, just give a couple a call to get a price. It's not hard for them to do this type of work.

Have rang 2 with no response and when I emailed them asking about a follow up call I wa told they’re very busy

Back