Continuity of Practice Agreement

mirmick

I am setting up a sole practitioner practice. As per Institute requirements and for clients, I need a continuity of practice agreement with another accountants practice or with sole practitioner. Wondering anybody can help regarding this or know anyone who would be willing to do such arrangement.

Good luck with the practice :) . Can't help myself as (a) already in agreement with another firm for each others continuity and (b) a bit too far down country from you but can institute help at all ? Any other newly setting up who might similarly be looking to arrange ? As you're in Dublin there would be a fair supply of practices around. It is worth checking practices in reasonable proximity to yourself or put out feelers at CPD courses ? I know it's to cover the "disaster scenario" which none of us ever hopes will have to be put into play but a necessary item all the same.

Good luck with the practice :) . Can't help myself as (a) already in agreement with another firm for each others continuity and (b) a bit too far down country from you but can institute help at all ? Any other newly setting up who might similarly be looking to arrange ? As you're in Dublin there would be a fair supply of practices around. It is worth checking practices in reasonable proximity to yourself or put out feelers at CPD courses ? I know it's to cover the "disaster scenario" which none of us ever hopes will have to be put into play but a necessary item all the same.
Thanks Graham. I have sent an email to institute. I will start part time initially as I have only few clients at the moment. I think an existing firm can do an agreement as well even they have done the same agreement with another firm/practitioner.

Thanks Graham. I have sent an email to institute. I will start part time initially as I have only few clients at the moment. I think an existing firm can do an agreement as well even they have done the same agreement with another firm/practitioner.

I believe so although might be difficult for a sole practitioner to do so. If you find a firm with several partners might work ok then.

I am setting up a sole practitioner practice. As per Institute requirements and for clients, I need a continuity of practice agreement with another accountants practice or with sole practitioner. Wondering anybody can help regarding this or know anyone who would be willing to do such arrangement.

I have recently joined this forum and noticed your question on continuity of practice for accountancy practice, I may be able to help in this regard. can you let me know if you are still interested

Back