Contacting 25plus.ie from UK

stefg

can edit posts
Hi There,

My car insurance company, 25plus.ie, have requested that I return my previous insurance certificate as I have changed address and they issued me a new one.

The problem is that they required the old one to be returned by the 12th of October but I am currently in the UK and not returning until the 13th.

On their website website they only supply a 1890 number that is not contactable from the UK. I have tried the number suggested [broken link removed] but it does not work. There is also no email address to contact them.

There is a customer login section on their website which was previously working for me but now it displays the message "You have been locked out of the system, please contact a member of staff on the number above to rectify this issue." everytime I try to login.

Does anyone have any suggestions what I can do to contact them?

Could they invalidate my insurance if I can't return the old in time?

I am really not impressed with this, I have once previously tried to call them on the 1890 number from Ireland and after 10 mins + no one answered and I hung up.

Thanks,
Stef

They are the same company as easyinsure.co.uk i used this website to get all contact details and got through to 25plus (i think its the same poeple no matter which company you ring)

Back