Company Website

JazzyJeff said:
Capaill - I do sites an awful cheaper than your average design company and Im a full registered Sole Trader so issue Invoices. I cant understand how design companies can charge such prices
Agreed. I am also a fully registered Sole Trader and I always issue VAT receipts for everything I do. But in fairness, companies have a lot more overheads than freelancers/sole traders, that's why they have to charge higher prices.

In terms of back-up & support, the client will already understand that you may not be at the end of a phone 9-5 Mon-Fri and will not be able to schedule meetings at the drop of a hat. But they will be happy to wait for non-urgent changes because they know they are getting a good deal.

ButtermilkJa said:
My God will everybody stop telling this person to go to UK, US, India or wherever. And where are all these prices coming from... $1500, $3500, €500....

I'm a web designer and if you're looking for a single-page website I'd happily do it for €100. I've a few years of experience. I create professional and original designs (no templates), fully XHTML CSS compliant... I work in the design industry as a web/graphic designer full-time so you are guaranteed quality work. I'm based in Dublin so I can meet you or am at the end of a (local) phone!

PM me if you haven't got sorted yet. Would be delighted to help you out.

Buttermilk

Can you provide links to some sites you have done. Thanks

Back