Company to service solar hot water system.

Midtown

Hi,
Can anyone recommend a good company to service a domestic solar hot water system in Leinster? Have tried a company and unfortunately they have proved to be very unreliable.
Thank you.

You might get more repsonses if you indicated where you need the service

If you need the service at an address in Mayo, for example, a recommendation for a company in Wexford is pretty much useless

Try Glenergysolar (glenergy.ie) in Wicklow. They do a standard service( antifreeze fluid change, pressure checks, controller & pump check and general inspection) for €295 incl VAT. Just had mine done and no issues.

They also do a advanced scale service €495 which includes inspection of the panels and tubes on roof, but not needed if everything is working fine prior to the service.

You might get more repsonses if you indicated where you need the service

If you need the service at an address in Mayo, for example, a recommendation for a company in Wexford is pretty much useless
I said Leinster, it’s not a huge province.

Try Glenergysolar (glenergy.ie) in Wicklow. They do a standard service( antifreeze fluid change, pressure checks, controller & pump check and general inspection) for €295 incl VAT. Just had mine done and no issues.

They also do a advanced scale service €495 which includes inspection of the panels and tubes on roof, but not needed if everything is working fine prior to the service.
Thank you

Back