Company logos: design companies and cost

A99

Can anyone reccomend a company in Ireland that designs logos.

If you search google there are loads of online companies that give you 3- 5 designs within a few working days but I would rather use someone local who I could talk to etc etc ...

Also any advise on the cost for a logo for a 3 letter company name.

Thanks in advance

Re: Company Logo

There are many companies out there who create 'corporate identities'. Costs vary largely, but your best bet would be to go to a small graphic design company. There are loads around

A99 said:
Can anyone reccomend a company in Ireland that designs logo's.
No offence but if you are drafting letterheads for your company you should make sure not to misuse apostrophes (as above) as it conveys a very unprofessional image to the general public.

"No offence but ............... "

no offence taken, the purpose of this board is to offer advice & help in good faith, but can anyone help with the original query, I am getting a website built & I would really love to have a good logo.

Thanks in advance

ps you should see my phone texting !!

Paintbox.ie based in Dartry. They do websites, logo designs, stationary even things like mugs and hoodies and stuff with your gear on it.

Karen Carty in is wonderful and I couldn't recommend her enough! My logo was €500.00 if this is of any help.

As a new business start-up customer with Bank of Ireland, where the account is opened between the 1st of April 2005 and 31st March 2006, you can avail of a free regular listing in your local Golden Pages directory and free graphic design service (includes complete design of advert and company logo for inclusion in the Golden Pages and use of same by the customer for other purposes thereafter) not to mention a wide range of other business start-up incentives.

do be careful as many irish companies will use the online services to create the logos etc

i have to say in this day of the internet and trying to save money online is the way to go

i am testing a service based in india at the moment, they charge 85 euro, send you the sample designs before you pay a penny - will let you know how it goes

I've had many customers who originally paid for cheap logos but realised that branding is a fundamental element in promoting ones business. It is not something that should be taken lightly. If you want to make the right impression then its worth going the extra mile.

I agree that branding is important but more expensive services or goods doesn't necessarily infer better results. The basic fact is that it is possible to get a very high-quality service online for a fraction of the cost that it would here in ireland. You just have to do the same research online as you would looking for a service vendor here i.e. review their portfolio, check their ratings, agree terms and conditions etc.

Back