Commute Rathfarnham to Celbridge

kimkim

Any ideas how long this might take during rush hour? And what would be the best route to take?

Thanks,

Kimkim

Sorry I've no idea about rush hour but non rush hour take about 25- 30 mins from Rathfarnham Village to Celbridge Village.

Any ideas how long this might take during rush hour? And what would be the best route to take?

Thanks,

Kimkim

Hi Kimkim,
I commute from Celbridge to Rathfarnham and it takes about 45 mins, leaving the house at 7:15 am

Hi,

Thanks both for the replies, very helpful. Can I ask would it be best to go M50 and N4 or cross country by Tallaght, Clondalkin, Newcastle?

Kimkim

Mrs. Purple commutes from Rathfarnham to Naas during rush hour each day and it takes about 30-40 minutes.

Mrs. Purple commutes from Rathfarnham to Naas during rush hour each day and it takes about 30-40 minutes.

Hi Purple,

What route does she go? When the schools are off I could do Celbridge to Rathfarnham in as low as 30 mins at peak, but when they are on it could take over an hour at peak, that's why I leave at 7:15 as it is generally ok at that time.

Thanks.

Hi Purple,

What route does she go? When the schools are off I could do Celbridge to Rathfarnham in as low as 30 mins at peak, but when they are on it could take over an hour at peak, that's why I leave at 7:15 as it is generally ok at that time.

Thanks.
She's going the other direction, against the traffic. She goes via the M50 and the Naas raod.

Back