Communal Taxes for vacant apartment in Budapest

Discussion in 'Overseas property investment' started by Skherming, Mar 6, 2017.

  1. Skherming

    Skherming New Member

    I own a apartment in Budapest. In the last 3 years I didn't have any contact with this apartment.
    In this time it was vacant and there is no bill for water heating and electricity, canceled so.

    Now I want to get into contact again. But I know I have to pay the communal taxes for it.
    So can anyone help me finding a method to get informations, how much I have to pay(tax+fines) or whom I could call?

    Agency companies, I don't trust anymore, cause of too many bad experiences.

    Thanks in advance