Colortrend Paint

woneill2000

Hi, I am thinking of using Colortrend paint for the interior of a new build. I want to use the Matt finish for the whole of the house. Is this practical re cleaning. Any advice is appreciated.

afraid not. Good paint, goes on well but looks filthy pretty soon. You could keep some over for touch ups?

Would have to disagree - it's excellent paint, I haven't used anything else for the last 15 years.

Personally I prefer the soft sheen finish, I use it on radiators and woodwork also and I find it very 'scrubable'.

I agree with Kildrought.had the privledge of painting my own house with colortrend and it looks good and is wearing well

I think colour trend is 100% acrylic and I found it nice paint to work with, can be touched up without flashing if need be.

colortrend is the best paint on the market by a mile,its acrylic very easy too use,its a good bit more expensive than other leading brands,but so worth it,especially the exterior paint.you will have no problems with the matt,you will be able too clean it some,its worth the extra money i have used it loads of times,been painting 10 years.

hi, i have been painting with colortrend for over 15 years as i am a professional painting contractor, i find its stays clean longer and is mostly scrubbable. there exterior paint only comes in one finish, matt, and has some fantastic colours. it also lasts alot longer than dulux.

Back