Citywest

Postcode is Dublin 24, address is Citywest. I fail to see where you are having so much trouble. But I guess your never going to buy there so I what are you worrying about?

I'm orginally from Firhouse. Old Bawn and Ballycragh is closer to the Firhouse community college then I was. Doesn't mean they are Firhouse or that my house should have been old bawn.

I'm not having any trouble whatsoever.

I'm making the OP aware of exactly where the estate is - literally a stones throw from Jobstown post office.

If you want to muddy the waters be my guest..

I'm not having any trouble whatsoever.

I'm making the OP aware of exactly where the estate is - literally a stones throw from Jobstown post office.

If you want to muddy the waters be my guest..

Its further away then the citywest shopping centre?

But I'm sure the OP will appreciate the insight.

Its further away then the citywest shopping centre?

But I'm sure the OP will appreciate the insight.

No it's closer.

I work overlooking the Belfry - the last house in the Belfry ends with a low metal fence which borders De Selby - Jobstown post office is approx 200 metres from this.

The other end of the Belfry which is at roundabout 7A in Magna Business Park is approx a 12-15 minute walk to Citywest shoppping centre - I walk it most days

As you've spend two pages contradicting me I'm sure you're aware of this..

No it's closer.

I work overlooking the Belfry - the last house in the Belfry ends with a low metal fence which borders De Selby - Jobstown post office is approx 200 metres from this.

The other end of the Belfry which is at roundabout 7A in Magna Business Park is approx a 12-15 minute walk to Citywest shoppping centre - I walk it most days

I respond to your posts because your wrong.

Take a look at google maps and map from the post office to the edge of the Belfry and the same for the shopping centre.

How long do you think it takes to walk from Magna Ave (roundabout 7A) to Citywest shopping centre so?

How long do you think it takes to walk from the Belfry/De Selby boundary to Jobstown post office?

No further questions..

How long do you think it takes to walk from Magna Ave (roundabout 7A) to Citywest shopping centre so?

How long do you think it takes to walk from the Belfry/De Selby boundary to Jobstown post office?

No further questions..

I can tell you. According to google maps, the edge of Belfry Green to Unit 5 Montpellier Walk (the post office) is 1.1km. From the roundabout at Magna to the shopping centre is 600m. On top of that the post office is at the edge of the Jobstown estate, close to the N81 Blessington road.

So if you still persist that The Belfry is somehow Jobstown and not Citywest I guess there is no changing your mind and I wish you all the best.

This is my last post on the matter.

Am I missing something or did the OP say it was the Belfry anyway that they are considering? It looks like you asked if it was the Belfry and then went on your rant about its proximity to Jobstown.

No it's closer.

Sorry haven't signed on in a while and just saw all the posts about my new place being in Jobstown .. allegedly.
It's actually beside the shopping centre. I have gone for a drive into Jobstown looking for my new local chinese and I'm about a 3-4 min drive to the N81 Jobstown entrance. I have no idea where the school is, but I have no kids so wouldn't be looking for one anyway.
I believe that because I am nearer Saggart and practically in the middle of Citywest Industrial Estate that my address is in fact.. Citywest. Then again, I have friends living in Tallaght that are convinced they really live in Templeogue! My OP wasn't concerned with the address but the amenities.

I also drove to Saggart. Is it only the one main street with Dunnes? I thought there would be more there.. am I missing something?!
Cheers for your input :)

Back