citifinancial

P

prunner

anybody have good/bad experience of getting a loan from citifinancial? or, similarly, a mortgage with start? would be glad to receive forum or private replies before i go any further with them, thanks!

-- prunner.

yeah, found a couple of threads but interested in any other contributions.

Do you have credit history problems that these two lenders might be your main or only option?

I have had contact with Start Mortgages - found them to be very professional - sound advise - their interest rates are 6.65% variable...
Are you looking to remortgage?

Obviously 6.65% is a very high variable rate for a mortgage and nobody should go for it unless they cannot get another lender to accept them as a borrower. And even then they might want to think twice!

well i thought the brokers should have shed light on this in the first instance and not me having to find it out myself

You mean that there was a broker between you and Start? Why did the broker recommend Start given the high rate charged?

basically given my credit history start would take us on... (now at the moment i have not agreed or signed any contract with start) GE certainly would not take us on... wonder why...

i'm looking into what sort of service is on offer for anyone with a credit history problem. surprised that GE would not take Violet Rose on and Start would ...

Back