Christmas Prezzie(Wife)

Triple A - that's a wow and a half of a present. Especially impressed with the pink tool kit and the calendar - so different and thoughtful.

Triple A - stop this nonsense right now!

You know you are only making it worse for the rest of us by raising these women's expectations - pretty soon you'll be helping change the baby AND doing the dishes; this is the wrong path to take my friend - beware your dark, sry I mean, feminine side.

With the price of the dollar, why not bring her to NYC in January/Feb and let her run amok in the sales ! (Ok was kidding about the "run amok" bit!!.:) )

TripleA,
Do you mind me asking if you got that toolkit in one of the Boots shops or was it online?

Fab idea btw - your other half is a lucky woman :)

TripleA,
Do you mind me asking if you got that toolkit in one of the Boots shops or was it online?

Fab idea btw - your other half is a lucky woman :)

I got it in the Boots in Dundrum Shopping Centre in Dublin. Cant remember how much???

I'm in the 35-40 age gropu and prfer to buy my own jewellery and handbags so browniepoints wouldn't do it for me.

A personal shopper would be an awful present.

I'd be happy with a IOU/Voucher for tiffanys followed by a trip to NYC to pick out my prize.

Back