Christening Present?

Somewhat pertinent.. but it's the underlying tones of scarasm deliberately inerjected so as to illcit a response that are quite unecessary. However, I have no doubt you know this already!

In response to the topic at hand, I am godparent in 3 weeks time. I too have gone down the prizebond route, but also picked up a lovely 'Noah's Ark' made by Newbridge as a token reminder for the day. Lovely finish and hopefully sonething that he may be able to keep and pass onto his own children at some stage.

Last edited:
but it's the underlying tones of scarasm deliberately inerjected so as to illcit a response that are quite unecessary. However, I have no doubt you know this already!
There's nothing illicit about my suggestions or post.

There are personalised books you can get that tell a story and the childs name is in the story.

A friend got one for my sister and it was presented in a box. Something the baby will always have.

You can also get a cd of nursery ryhms with the child's name in the ryhm. I saw them in my local Hallmark shop.

There are personalised books you can get that tell a story and the childs name is in the story.

A friend got one for my sister and it was presented in a box. Something the baby will always have.

Hi,

that's a lovely idea! Do you have a contact name/website for a company which does these?

Thanks,
Ragazza.

Hi Ragazza, its starstories.com.
you would have to order them but they'll include names of family members etc. My niece does be just in her element reading it because her little sister and her aunts are mentioned in it.

Hi Ragazza, its starstories.com.
you would have to order them but they'll include names of family members etc. My niece does be just in her element reading it because her little sister and her aunts are mentioned in it.

Hi,

I checked www.starstories.com , but the site doesnt seem to exist.
I've googled, but cant find the site. Can you check is the link correct?

Thanks!
Ragazza.

No worries, they're a lovely gift.

I'd love if soemone got me the personalised wine...please...I like white!!

Back