Christchurch to Terenure (Dublin posters)

gongey

i've checked Dublin Bus for this but I was wondering if anyone takes a bus from Dublin city centre (Christchurch) to Terenure each morning? If so, what's the traffic like and could you give me the number of the most direct bus there? does the bus come down Patrick Street onto Clanbrassil Street?

thanks

G

the 49 and 49a would be your best bet, they stop around corner from jurys inn and head up clanbrassil street. traffic heading out of town should be okay in the morning and it shouldn't take too long to get to terenure (they turn right in terenure village towards templeogue).

The 65's used to go that way as well they should only take 15 mins or so- you would nearly be quicker cycling if that was an option.

65's go up georges street and through rathmines now which would take a good bit longer and the 16's can get delayed going around the bleeding horse. 49s are reasonably regular and straight from christchurch to terenure.

49s are your best bet, particularly early in the morning as most of the traffic is heading the other way.

If a 54A comes along at christchurch, you could hop on it, and get off at the triangular park in Harolds X. Terenure is about a 10 min. walk from there

Back