Child maintenance & disclosing income...

Apparently not because the mobile numbers are un-registered and she's using an IP blocker when sending e-mails. As far as the Gardai are concerned it will "all go away eventually", and all I'm giving them is heresay!

I would definitely want to clarify if she is pregnant because tbh she sounds like a major attention seeker and nothing gets attention like a pregnancy and a 'miscarriage'.

If she does turn out to be pregnant, insist on a DNA test. Then maintenance is calculated based on your income and outgoings (and also hers). Maintenance is paid for the child not the mother. There is a good spreadsheet on solo.ie (maintenance calculator on left hand side) this will give you plenty of heading as to what is included as income and outgoings.

I know a bit more specific to maintenance, going to court etc.... feel free to PM. Document anything classed as harassing behaviour to yourself, your friends or your colleagues. Keep any text messages, emails etc

Lastly, good luck with everything

Apparently not because the mobile numbers are un-registered and she's using an IP blocker when sending e-mails. As far as the Gardai are concerned it will "all go away eventually", and all I'm giving them is heresay!
I suggest you post another thread in the technology section of AAM on how you can trace these calls. There must be a way. Is there a way you could trap her. The Gardai might have some suggestions, I would persist with them in writing. Document all that has happened (a log of calls and to who etc) and ask them to act.

She sounds unhinged, change your email address and mail all your friends the new one and change all your numbers. If Guards aren't going to do anything you will have to inconvenience yourself but think about the silence it will bring !!!!

All done since November, plus parents had to change house phone & go ex-directory. Problem is she is ringing the girl I was with befor her in work, and screaming at her staff, and another girl I know is getting e-mail from a bogus address. Funny thing is the girl getting e-mails asked me to pass on a CV to tis girl so how else would anyone get her address. She is also texting my boss from various numbers pretending to be someone looking for me about a drugs debt!! She even scratched my initials into her car & reported it to Gardai. She is being very clever and is double bluffing at every point. I am actually in hell at the moment, have lost interest in everything, lost 2 st weight and just want to stay in bed all day.

what to pay............my ex hubby is from the uk and we have 3 kids.

new hubby is also paying for 2 kids in the uk so we are on both ends of the court maintenance system.

ex earns (or said he did!) £2,300 net a month.

he was ordered to pay E825 per month. e63 per child per week. on 2300 sterling per month.

I found the court to be quite informal and as he is a police chief inspector his pay details are easily available on the internet, where is clearly states he earns £500 more than he declared.

however the Judge did not insist on seeing any p60/payslip and took his word for it.

ex later brought me back to court trying to reduce maintenance, this time I spoke up and asked judge to see his payslips, which he in turn did and thus proved he had lied the first time around, but this situation ONLY arose as his pay details were in the public domain.

courts took a means statment from me, which included all of my income/child benefits etc and listed every child expense and living expense I did not have to prove the expenses stated even though I had diligently prepared everything and had gone to court with receipts fr everything

I wasnt very happy with e63 per child per week, but with the adverse exchange rate I now feel sorry for my ex in that he is paying an inflated amount.
I would strongly advise you take into the court a calculator, pen/paper etc and not be rushed.

stand your ground and query absolutley anything you arent happy with, ask for proof if you arent happy with the cost of nappies/food clothes etc.

You can always apply for a re hearing in the higher court up if u arent happy. you have 14 days to do so.

re your savings neither my ex nor myself had to produce bank statments mortgage statements p60s etc........we just stood on oath and declared the answer to any q's we were asked by each other and also the judge.

they will not investigate your savings..........nor delve into your bank accounts , if anything both my ex and myself went to court because neither of us could agree anymore what was a fair amount, yet we both left the court room feeling the the judge hadnt really given the case his full attention.

the uk child support website has a calculator on it for your info, ireland doesnt differ too much in the amounts paid out.

hope that helps

marie

Thanks Marie. It's all irrelevant now though as her lies have caught up with her. She actually BOUGHT urine from a pregnant fellow worker to pass a test then mouthed all over about me not caring and that I deal drugs etc, went to police and said I was harrassing her and that people were after her for my drugs debts. HOWEVER, she then had a miscarriage!!!! and went out of work. Police rang me last night and are at last starting to take it seriously. I put them in contact with her former boss who I never met but spoke to on the phone, who informs me she did all this a few years ago to another guy who dumped her, and she is prepared to talk to the police for me! At last I'm getting somewhere!

Thanks Marie. It's all irrelevant now though as her lies have caught up with her. She actually BOUGHT urine from a pregnant fellow worker to pass a test then mouthed all over about me not caring and that I deal drugs etc, went to police and said I was harrassing her and that people were after her for my drugs debts. HOWEVER, she then had a miscarriage!!!! and went out of work. Police rang me last night and are at last starting to take it seriously. I put them in contact with her former boss who I never met but spoke to on the phone, who informs me she did all this a few years ago to another guy who dumped her, and she is prepared to talk to the police for me! At last I'm getting somewhere!

She BOUGHT urine from a pregnant women? She sounds mentally unhinged. (pregnant woman must have questionable morals as well to be selling her bodily fluids like that).
Im sorry to hear of all the troubles she has caused you, now at least the lies are in the open and you can get on with your life.

Now that all the lies are out in the open Im sure its tempting to just move on and be glad that that part of your life is over, but I think its well worth persuing a harrassment case against her as it may prevent her from doing the same thing to someone else - if the previous BF had persued a case maybe you wouldnt be in the position she put you in.

I wonder if she is in fact insane (in one way or another) or simply a nasty person who is clever (to a degree) at not getting caught out.

Id be tending on the side of her being someone with mental problems.

Dont let it put you off the dating scene though - that kind of craziness is not normal!!!

As regards your earlier post stating you had lost weight and had no interest in anything, you need to address that as well to ensure your general health doesnt suffer an impact from all the stress youve been under. So whatever happens about the girl, dont forget to look after yourself and speak to your GP if you need to re the stress you have experienced.

If the girl in question was insane enough to buy urine from a pregnant woman Im sure she would have no problem telling OP that they must have had condom failure - it happens.
Even so Sandrat's advice is very good advice. OP I'm glad this sorry tale is coming to an end and I agree with Truthseeker that you pursue it to the end so that another man doesn't end up in the same situation.

If the girl in question was insane enough to buy urine from a pregnant woman Im sure she would have no problem telling OP that they must have had condom failure - it happens.

She sounds like the type of crazy that would pretend to be on the pill too!

Now that all the lies are out in the open Im sure its tempting to just move on and be glad that that part of your life is over, but I think its well worth persuing a harrassment case against her as it may prevent her from doing the same thing to someone else - if the previous BF had persued a case maybe you wouldnt be in the position she put you in.

I wonder if she is in fact insane (in one way or another) or simply a nasty person who is clever (to a degree) at not getting caught out.

Id be tending on the side of her being someone with mental problems.

Dont let it put you off the dating scene though - that kind of craziness is not normal!!!

As regards your earlier post stating you had lost weight and had no interest in anything, you need to address that as well to ensure your general health doesnt suffer an impact from all the stress youve been under. So whatever happens about the girl, dont forget to look after yourself and speak to your GP if you need to re the stress you have experienced.

I do intend to persue it. My good name and reputation has been slandered, my friends have been threatened by her using various e-mail addresses and texts, she even sent an e-mail to the health board naming a nurse friend of mine as someone who supplies drugs to bodybuilders!! I believe she is mentally ill, but also very nasty, manipulative and clever, and doesn't care who she hurts.

I intend to get payback for all we have been through for the past 2 months, not in a monetary or vengeful sense but so that at least it is on record if she does anything in the future.

Funny thing is apparently her family believe her that I am behind all this!! Just spoke to her former boss again there, as I told her the police may be contacting her. Turns out she also scraped a guys initials into the car while working there, and that exactly what she did again this time then went to the police about it.

I'd say if nothing else she'll be done for wasting police time.

she then had a miscarriage!!!! and went out of work.

Did she give a doctor's note to HR to back up her claims that she had a miscarraige? Can the manager that you have been talking to follow up with this note and check that there is actually a doctor at the address on her note (if she handed one in). If her manager is on your side this could give them ammunition to discipline her in work or fire her.

I dont think you or your friends should reply to any emails or texts she sends, if you ignore her completely (while still making copies of very thing and making note of times etc...) she might get fed up and stop. She could be feeding off your reaction.

I feel a bit sorry for her, she clearly has major problems.

I have spoken to her employer and have been phoned by both her area manager & the MD of the company. We never replied to anything but that seemed to make her worse, as she kept pushing the stakes higher to get a reaction.

She prob has mental problems but at the same time deserves anything she gets for behaving like that. I was all well thought out & planned.

Update... The Gardai phoned me to tell me they have tracked down the girl she bought the urine from, and hope to meet her. The problem is this girl is Polish and afraid of the other girl. Rumor has it she has already got to the Polish Girl, but we'll see.
The Guards say they have to question me becasuse of the accusations made against me, but it will be done at my conveience. In fairness to the Guard, he more or less stated he knew I was telling the truth, but he says this girl is still on to him about me harassing her. I haven't spoken to her since Mid November!!

She is still mouthing off about me all over the place. And still maintains she was pregnant, even though the world & it's mother know the thruth! I have spoken to my solicitor & we are ready to begin civil action once the garda investigation is over.

Back