Child friendly pizzeria/italian in Dublin City Centre

Carmel

Hi
Have my nieces visiting this weekend and would like to bring them for a pizza for lunch in town on Saturday. Can anyone recommend somewhere nice and child-friendly, close to Grafton St. for a pizza?

Thanks
C

Bad Ass in Temple Bar maybe?
Captain America, Upper Grafton Street - food is mediocre but cheap and they are very good with kids and will often (always?) give them free T shirts etc.

Milano's on Dawson St seem to have no problem with children. Have often been there when there seemed to be more childen than adults!

Milano's was the original plan alright but they are closed until Wednesday.
Thanks for other suggestions.

C

Little Ceasars on College Green. Have always found the service, prompt and the attitude towards children welcoming. My neice (aged 10) can higly recommend their pizza!

Pizza Hut on Nassau St (if its still there) its been a while since i was up that way :)

Gotham Cafe on Sth Anne street - brought my 2 1/2 year old there two weeks ago - they were great to her - colouring books etc and yummy food

My parents used to bring me to Captain Americas and Bad Ass Cafe as a kid. They are good memories, so I recommend either.

There's an Italian place just left around the corner behind McDaids - I was there a few weeks ago. Forget the name, but it would be suitable for bringing kids.

There's an Italian place just left around the corner behind McDaids - I was there a few weeks ago. Forget the name, but it would be suitable for bringing kids.

Little Ceasers I think.

I thought it was really noisy in there and difficult to have a conversation so I've only been once. Maybe there was lots of kids there at the time!

Thanks for all your replies.
We eneded up in the Little Caesars opposite the Westbury hotel, just behind Grafton St. Very nice pizza, and good service. Lots of other kids there also. Would go again with them.

C

Back