Child-friendly 4* Hotel

danole

Is there such a thing?! Looking for somewhere NICE (suroundings,restaurent,etc),but have a 10 year old to keep happy. Anyone got any suggestions?! thanks!

Last week spent a few days in the Skelligs Hotel, Dingle...plenty of families there with kids. Fungi is alive and well too.

Clarion Liffey Valley good, if you're travelling that way. Pool there, beside shopping centre ( good for you and cinema for all). Good restaurants. We did the opentop bus tour last year which was great, saw plenty of Dublin that we ignored before.

Hi Danole as you probably know what will keep a 10 year happy is different to a friendly baby type hotel so somewhere that attracts his age group would be the best. I think a place by the sea might be the best location

Bring a friend or cousin that he gets on with,
Slieve Russell, Cavan,is very good

My favourites with a 9 year old are Mulranny and Slieve Russell. Dingle Skellig very child friendly but in my opinion hotel not as nice as the other two. Can get a house in Mulranny too if you wanted that option. All 3 have kids clubs and movie nights which she enjoyed.

Back