Check your credit card for €12 monthly to Complete Save or Complete Savings

Noticed this on my bank statement. Absolute scam. This is facilitated, in my case, by Tickermaster.

• I did not knowingly enter into an agreement to sign up to a monthly charged of $15.
  • I was not asked for visa details.
  • I did not receive any emails acknowledging any aspect of this arrangement.

Absolute online scam

I have just checked my cc account and €15 has been taken from my cc. I certainly did not give anyone authority to do this and have not booked anything with companies mentioned so how is this possible. I am going to ring number you provided to get some answers.

Just spoke to Complete Savings agent and cancelled account and refund being put back on cc. Thanks for all your help. Mag.

Hi iv just noticed complete saving in my account taking out 12 Euro over several months I need to check how long , not sure how I did it could of been Ryanair.. could you plse give the number you phoned to get refund
Thanks Julie

Hi Mary, is the Complete Savings sign up page clearly flagged as being a distinct from the partner company (Ryanair, Irish Rail, Ticket master etc)? Does the partner company clearly state that the primary transaction is complete and that the customer is now being passed onto a third party? Aj
Is this Complete Savings thing still going?

yes i got offered the cashback on debenhams.ie only yesterday - luckily for me i tend to read the small print so i didn't go through with it, but it would be very easy to get sucked in particularly if someone is familiar with the visa debit cashback schemes offered by aib and permanent tsb the complete savings could easily be mistaken as another free cashback opportunity.

Truly shocking. I was caught by this, I initially cancelled my credit card and they still managed to continue to charge me. I rang them today for a cancellation and a refund (we'll see) They try to justify this but it is nothing short of a scam. I had no account that I could log into so where was the €15 going ????? I would not like to work for these guys.....

Back