Cheapest website for printing digitial photos

A

Ariel11

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a website for printing digital photos - best value/cheapest?

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a website for printing digital photos - best value/cheapest?

Or you could try http://www.updone.com/ if you want to add an extra dimension to your pics, I've used them and they are very efficient and cheap for canvases. Found snapfish to be excellent also, great quality pics and very cheap, also excellent customer service..

Snapfish are currently doing a 50% promo on poster-size prints. But the €4.95 postage is a bit of a killer, unless you're ordering a few...
Simply create your poster with your choice of photos, background and caption and add coupon code WINTERPOSTER at the checkout to claim your discount. Order by midnight Wednesday 18th February 2009.

Ordered photos off here www.aldiphotos.ie and am awaiting delivery so not to sure about quality but at 8c a photo and €1.99 delivery its worth a try!

Personally I found aldi photos to be of poor quality. Cheers Yorky for the new link - was the quality of these as good as what you would get on the high street?

Snapfish are currently doing a 50% promo on poster-size prints. But the €4.95 postage is a bit of a killer, unless you're ordering a few...
I have always used them in the past and I agree the postage is a bit of a killer.
I find myself allowing my photos mount up to get the best value and sometimes I forget the important ones so if snapmad works out for me, I'll be giving them my business.

Just an update on previous post. I received my photos today from Snapmad and the quality is excellent..
There was a delay due to bad weather which they informed me about but overall I am very happy with them and would highly recommend them. I have already put another order in..

I'm a happy customer of snapfish
Generally find the quality to be better than the kiosk machines you see in chemists or photo shops.

Generally find the quality to be better than the kiosk machines you see in chemists or photo shops.
I've always used snapfish but with snapmad the postage is free and quality is a tad better. You get to choose between two different types of finish gloss or lustre.

Any mail-order supplier should give better quality than the kiosk machines - it's a different printing process.
Snapfish just happen to be one of the more expensive ones.

Back