Cheapest Personal Pension?

zephyro

Does anyone know of a lower-charging personal pension than the Quinn-Life offering, or where I could find a list of Personal Pension charges?

Unlike QL, most Personal Pension providers have charging bands that vary according to the size of the contribution and the number of years until retirement. How old are you and how much are you thinking of putting away?

For an execution only fee of €250, you could get a 100% investment and 1% annual fund management charge (no further charges) with any of the major insurance companies...through an Execution Only Broker.

For an execution only fee of €250, you could get a 100% investment and 1% annual fund management charge (no further charges) with any of the major insurance companies...through an Execution Only Broker.

I can already get those terms and exactly the funds I am looking for from QL without the fee, I presume there is no other reason to go for this option?

Wider selection of funds and not just a limited set of index trackers for one thing?

There is a reason - choice...but if QL funds do exactly what you want, then you might want to stick with them.

For an index-tracking fund, you would probably get a 0.75% fund management charge through an exec-only broker.

Annual contribution of €10,000 * 0.25% = €25.

So it would take a few years to recoup the €250 cost.

Back