Cheapest Kitchen supplied and fitted?

amgd28

Hi, the kitchen in my investment property is a complete mess, doors hanging off, in a terrible state after last tenants (albeit it wasn't in great shape when they got it, so I consider it wear and tear).
Thing is, I'd hate to spend a lot of money replacing the kitchen for little obvious return - what is the rock-bottom kitchen price supplied and fitted I could realistically look for?

I advertised a perfectly good kitchen on various websites as I was updating my own. You should take a look on those for kitchen units. You'd be suprised what you could pick up for next to nothing. I've some doors if you are still looking ;)

Few screws and a bit of shoulder grease is all you need ;)..
We used this http://www.mykitchen.ie/ company a few times, cheap enough and good service. Dealt with liam 087 9219903.

Few screws and a bit of shoulder grease is all you need ;)..

Oh how I wish this were the case. The person I bought the property from nearly two years ago fancied himself as a bit of a DIY expert. Any problems I have with the house are sorting out his dodgy efforts, some of which were downright dangerous (he installed an electric shower himself, and didn't wire/earth it properly:eek: )
All the big stuff I got sorted before letting tenants in, but the kitchen was serviceable initially. Now is a complete ragtag

A_b - can you let me know what websites you used? Was it something like buyandsell?

I used cash and carry kitchens last year for my rental property. Found them great, only took 3 weeks from ordering to install, totally hassle free and reasonably priced. They also said if we needed the odd replacement door etc in the future they would be able to order it for us

Hi bob,
had a nightmare experience with same kitchen suppliers on my own house last year. Would never touch them again.
I've the existing kitchen ripped out, and laying new floors at the moment, but yet to decide on the new kitchen to go in. I only need 2 double overhead cabinets, one corner unit, one double unit and a drawer unit. Will get a new worktop

Back